3D printed case for mppt2420hc

I am going to a field trip in a few days. I need a case to to make it safe to operate on site. So I designed this. It is a quick dirty prototype. I used really thin walls to make it print fast and save material. The result turns out fine. All parts fit in just one print:). I thought somebody might interested so I am sharing my design here: mppt2420hc case

You might need change the wall thickness if you want it more robust. If you use different inductor and oled, you might also need change the cover opening. I found although 0.96 inch ssd1306 oled all looks similar, the dimension has slight difference. You might want to measure your display and modify display cover accordingly.

That’s nice. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Your MPPT2420HC case design is brilliant! The fact that you were able to create it quickly with thin walls to save time and material is very clever. Having all the parts fit in one print is convenient for field trips, making it easy to transport and set up on-site. Thank you for sharing your design—I’m sure it will be useful for anyone looking for a safe and compact case for their equipment.

1 Like

:wink: very glad you like it